E-learning has come a long way to become a popular choice of who want to enhance their knowledge and skills at their own pace and level of comfort. While a lot of e-learners opt for custom designed course that meet their specific learning needs, there is also a growing demand for off-the shelf courses that impart general knowledge about specific skills and concepts to people from diverse backgrounds. In fact, it is quite common for an off shore software development company to take on the projects for development of such courses.
The success of off the shelf e-learning courses depends on a various factors the most important of which are listed below.
Designing an off the shelf e-learning program keeping the above things in mind, will ensure that it offers an effective and easy to use solution for people who are seeking only the most basic knowledge about topics.
- They should have a clear objective and clear vision which is in accordance with the knowledge that the course is meant to impart.
- The content should be focused and well-structured and divided into small sections to make for easy understanding and retention.
- Companies developing e-learning off the shelf courses Mumbai should contain regular test modules to help trainees evaluate their level of knowledge and ability to implement the same.
- There should be enough interactive features to make up for the lack of a proper classroom setting and a real instructor.
- Just like any other product, these courses need to be marketed in a proper and extensive manner to ensure their success.
- The courses should exclusively specify what they teach and who all are eligible to use them with regard to their basic knowledge and even experience.
- Since most off-the shelf courses offer general information about topics, they should stick only to the basics concepts to avoid any complications for users.